8803 (500kN) Fatigue Testing Systems
Instron 8803 is a high stiffness, 500 kN fatigue rated servohydraulic testing system that meets the challenging demands of both static and dynamic testing requirements. The 8803 systems include a range of configurations available to provide complete testing solutions to satisfy the needs of advanced materials and component testing. The design of the 8803 frame makes it ideal for installation within a laboratory environment, generally without the need for strengthened floors or raised ceiling heights.
- Double acting Servohydraulic actuator with force capacity up to +500 kN (±110 kip)
- High stiffness, precision-aligned load frame with twin columns and actuator in lower base or upper crosshead
- 150 mm (5.9 in) of standard usable stroke and other stroke options available with choices of hydraulic configuration and dynamic performance to suit your testing requirements
- Adjustable upper crosshead with hydraulic lifts and locks fitted as standard for easy adjustment of daylight
- Patented Dynacell advanced load cell technology for faster testing and reduction of inertial errors
- Hydrostatic bearing actuators for higher side-load resistance or material critical applications, such as Low-Cycle Fatigue
- Compatible with a large range of grips, fixtures, environmental chambers, video extensometers, protective shields, and other accessories
Controller and Software
The 8803 is supplied with a digital 8800MT controller that provides full system control including patented stiffness based tuning, amplitude control, specimen protect, 19-bit resolution across the full range of transducers, and adaptive control technology. It also allows access to WaveMatrix™ 2 Dynamic Testing Software, Bluehill Universal Software for static tests, and other application specific software, such as the Low Cycle Fatigue or Fracture Mechanics suite.
The Instron® 8803 is a versatile servohydraulic fatigue testing system that performs static and dynamic tests on materials and components up to 500 kN. 8803 systems provide complete testing solutions to satisfy the needs of advanced materials and component testing, and are ideally suited for fatigue testing and fracture mechanics. With a large number of configurations and options, including lower t-slot tables, the 8803 makes an ideal platform for any laboratory.
- 460.4 KB
Instron high capacity systems are servohydraulic fatigue testing systems that perform high force static and dynamic tests on specimens up to 5000 kN. These machines use the same software, electronics, and interfaces as all of our general hydraulic fatigue machines, which ensures continuity and consistent experience across machines in your laboratory.
- 0.8 MB