The Errors in Your Data course uses an online based diagnostic approach focused on helping operators of material testing systems understand any data integrity issues they may come across during testing. This course is intended for both new and experienced operators, including lab technicians, engineers, and anyone performing material testing.
Errors in Your Data
Errors Caused By:
- Physical Measurements (Load Cells / Extensometers)
- Testing Fixtures
- Misalignment (Specimen and System)
- Incorrect Applications
- Software Method Development
- Temperature and Humidity
- Poor Machine Testing Control
- Agents External to the Testing System (Vibration)
- Common Operator Missteps
- Proper Interpretation of Testing Standards (ASTM / ISO)
- Unexpected Frame Movement
- Prevention of Errors Before They Happen
- System Preventative Maintenance
After completing this course, you will be familiar with common errors seen in materials testing. You will also be familiar with the potential causes for such errors and how to approach resolving them in a timely manner.
- A General Understanding of Material Testing Principles and Equipment
- Completion of Introduction to Materials Testing (Live or in Person) Recommended, but Not Required
Payment Options: Paypal, Credit Card, or Standard Company Purchase Order
Course PDF: Download Here
Course Outline: Download Here
If you have any questions, please contact us.Note: Our eLearning courses are intended for individual users. The course will be available for a single viewing completion within 90 days of your purchase date. For group rates, please contact Instron Training.
*Firefox and Chrome are the recommended browser when logging into the eLearning Portal.
**eLearning portal accepts credit cards, PayPal and purchase orders.
If using a purchase order or check, please contact the Instron Training Center