3380 Series Universal Testing Systems up to 100 kN (22,500 lbf) Force Capacity
The 3382A Floor Model Universal Testing System is ideal for tension and/or compression applications for tests up 100 kN (22,500 lbf); and provides simplicity, reliability, and affordability for heavy-duty quality control (QC) labs and production testing.
- 100 kN (22,500 lbf) capacity
- Maximum speed 508 mm/min (20 in/min)
- 1430 mm (56.3 in) vertical test space
- ±0.5% of reading down to 1/200 of load cell capacity
- ±1% of reading from 1/200 to 1/500 of the load cell capacity
- 500Hz data acquisition rate (Bluehill® Universal)
- 10Hz data bandwidth setting (Bluehill Universal)
- Full software control (cyclic capability optional)
- Automatic transducer recognition
- Thousands of optional grips and fixtures
- Optional temperature chambers
- Color: Grey base with white columns
- Full CE compliance
Note: For load capacity requirements exceeding 100 kN, refer to the 5980 models.
Instron 3300 Series Universal Testing Systems for Tensile, Compression, Bend, and other material property tests.
- 2.2 MB
The 3382 dual column floor mounted testing system performs tensile, compression, and bend tests on products and materials with maximum forces up to 100 kN (22,500 lbf). It is typically used for heavy-duty quality control and production testing.
- 339.0 KB
Bluehill Universal Software is built from the ground-up for touch interaction and an intuitive user experience. Discover simpler and smarter testing with features such as pre-loaded test methods, QuickTest in seconds, enhanced data exporting: and Instron Connect – a new feature that provides a direct communication link to Service. Users of previous versions of software such as Bluehill 2 and Bluehill 3 can easily upgrade to the newest version of Bluehill.
- 2.6 MB