2519 Series S-beam Static Load Cells
Instron® load cells are a key part of a materials testing system. Instron is the only global materials testing supplier that designs and manufactures its own load cells. This ensures that Instron load cells meet the unique requirements of materials testing such as high accuracy over a wide measurement range, high stiffness and excellent zero stability.
The 2519-xxxN Series load cells are specifically designed for use with 3300 single column testing systems. Automatic transducer recognition and electrical calibration makes them easy to use. The load cells incorporate overload protection and can withstand loads up to 150% of their force capacity without damage and 300% without mechanical failure. The load cells allow the user to zero out the tare weight of a grip or fixture that weighs up to 40% of the force capacity, while still maintaining the full specified accuracy.
All Instron load cells are individually temperature-compensated and tested for accuracy and repeatability on calibration apparatus that is traceable to international standards, with a measurement uncertainty that does not exceed one-third of the permissible error of the load cell.
- Force capacities from ±10 N - ±5 kN (1 – 500 kgf, 2.2 – 1,125 lbf)
- Suitable for a range of test types, including, tension, compression,cyclic, and reverse stress
- Accurate measurements down to 1/500th of load cell capacity - means fewer load cells and fewer load cell changes
- Automatic recognition with electronic serial number and electrical calibration means simple, error-free operation
- Integral overload protection reduces the possibility of damage during handling and use
- Tare weight 40% of force capacity – can be used with a wide range of grips and fixtures
- Complies with all international force measurement standards, including ASTM E4, ISO 7500-1 class 0.5,and JIS B7721, B7733
|Item Name||Capacity||Mechanical Fitting||Cat #|
|1 kN Static Load Cell||1 kN 225 lbf||6.0 mm Clevis Pin (Type Of)||2519-1KN|
|10 N Static Load Cell||0.01 kN 2.2 lbf||2.5 mm Clevis Pin with 6 mm Adapter (Type OOf & Of)||2519-10N|
|100 N Static Load Cell||0.1 kN 22 lbf||2.5 mm Clevis Pin with 6 mm Adapter (Type OOf & Of)||2519-100N|
|2 kN Static Load Cell||2 kN 450 lbf||6.0 mm Clevis Pin (Type Of)||2519-2KN|
|5 kN Static Load Cell||5 kN 1125 lbf||0.5 in Clevis Pin (Type Df)||2519-5kN|
|50 N Static Load Cell||0.05 kN 11 lbf||2.5 mm Clevis Pin with 6 mm Adapter (Type OOf & Of)||2519-50N|
|500 N Static Load Cell||0.5 kN 112 lbf||6.0 mm Clevis Pin (Type Of)||2519-500N|