2742-205 ±3 kN, ±25 Nm Pneumatic Fatigue Grips
2742-205 | ±3 kN, ±25 Nm Pneumatic Fatigue-Rated Wedge Action Grips
- Features side-entry design for easy specimen insertion from the side.
- Suitable for tension, compression and torsion, including full reverse-stress dynamic testing
- Dynamic Linear Capacity: ±3 kN (±674 lbf)
- Dynamic Torque Capacity: Up to ±25 Nm (±221 lbf.in)
- Temperature Range: +10 to +40 °C (+50 to +104 °F)
- Mechanical Interface (upper and lower): Flange Mount to suit 3xM6 or 3xM8 on 75mm diameter PCD.
- Dimensions: 200 mm high x 120 mm wide
- Grip mass: 3.7 kg (8.15 lbs) approximately per grip.
Requires: Jaw faces (2703-801 - 2703-807) & 2718-013 pneumatic air kit.Quantity: 2 grips.
|Capacity||± 3 kN (± 674 lbf)|
|Accessory Height||200 mm (7.9 in)|
|Lower Fitting||3xM6 or 3xM8 on 75mm PCD|
|Torque Capacity||± 25 Nm (± 221 in-lb)|
|Upper Fitting||3xM6 or 3xM8 on 75mm PCD|
|Accessory Weight||3.7 kg (8.15 lb)|
|Accessory Width||120 mm (4.7 in)|
Designed to suit ElectroPuls™ test instruments, the 2742-205 pneumatic wedge action grips are suitable for tension, compression, torsion and reverse-stress testing on a wide range of specimens and materials. The grips are pneumatically operated directly from the machine handset and the open-fronted design provides easy specimen insertion, positioning and clamping.
- 3.6 MB
- ElectroPuls E3000 All-Electric Test Instrument
- ElectroPuls E3000 Linear-Torsion All-Electric Test Instrument
- ElectroPuls E10000 All-Electric Test Instrument for Material and Component Tests
- ElectroPuls E10000 Linear-Torsion All-Electric Test Instrument