Strain Gauge Extensometer, 0.5 in, +/- 50% Maximum Strain
2630-104 | Strain Gauge Extensometer, 0.5 in, +/- 50% maximum strain
Static-rated with cross-braced design and cone-latch gauge length setting. U.S. Customary Calibration. Self-identifying only with 3300, 4200, 4300, 4400, 4500, 5500, 5800, 5900, 8500 and 8800 Series Systems.
Operating temperature range -100 °C to +200 °C.
|Accessory Height||25 mm (1 in)|
|Accessory Weight||0.027 kg|
|Accessory Width||39 mm (1.5 in)|
|Gauge Length||12.7 mm (0.5 in)|
|Specimen Diameter||20 mm (0.8 in)|
|Specimen Thickness||0 - 12.5 mm (0 - 0.5 in)|
|Specimen Width||0 - 40 mm (0 - 1.6 in)|
|Static or Fatigue Rated||Static|
|Temperature Rating||-100 to + 200°C (-148 to +392°F)|
|% Travel (Axial)||+/- 50% (+/- 0.25)|
- Knife Edges, Standard Straight Profile, for 2630-100 Series Extensometers
- Knife Edges, Three Point Contact, for 2630-100 Series Extensometers
- Knife Edges, Radiused, for 2630-100 Series Extensometers
- Specimen Clips, Adjustable, and Knife Edges for 2630-100 Series Extensometers: Small
- Specimen Clips, Adjustable, and Knife Edges for 2630-100 Series Extensometers: Medium
- Specimen Clips, Adjustable, and Knife Edges for 2630-100 Series Extensometers: Large
The 2630-100 series of extensometers offers speed of attachment and ease-of-use. The light-weight, rugged cross-brace design eliminates errors caused by physical distortion, while built-in protection ensures that damage is not caused by over-extension. The low operating-force arms of the extensometer reduce the possibility of knife-edge slippage when testing hard or smooth surfaced materials.
- 241.0 KB