See Instron at the International Elastomer Conference!
October 9-11, 2018 | Louisville, KY | Booth #238
Check out the latest Instron systems and accessories for testing elastomers at the International Elastomer Conference in Louisville, Kentucky. Our application experts will be there demonstrating the next generation in materials testing software, Bluehill® Universal, along with our premier 5900 Series universal testing machines. We'll also have the AVE 2 non-contacting video extensometer, our recently enhanced pneumatic grips, and more to check out at the booth!
Built from the ground up for touch interaction, Bluehill® Universal improves testing efficiency and productivity through new easy to use features, such as:
- Instron Connect for faster remote technical support
- Calibration and preventative maintenance reminders
- Pre-loaded test methods for elastomers, such as ASTM D412, ISO 37, and EN 455
- A new built-for-touch interface that optimizes the testing workflow
- QuickTest for running simple tension or compression tests in less than 20 seconds
- More options for exporting test results and raw data
The second generation of our popular Advanced Video Extensometer, AVE 2, utilizes patented measurement technology in the fastest and most accurate non-contacting strain measurement device commercially available that meets a broad range of international testing standards.
- This non-contacting extensometer can be used with an environmental chamber for testing your materials under non-ambient conditions
- For component testing, use the AVE 2’s integrated 2D Digital Image Correlation for measuring strain on the surface of your specimen
Pneumatic side action grips provide a versatile and effective solution for gripping elastomers.
- Quickly test many materials and specimen types with fast and accurate alignment tools, and patented quick-release jaw faces
- Easily remove and replace grips and jaw faces without any tools
- Protect operators from pinching hazards with the adjustable grip opening, jaw face shields, and air flow control
The International Elastomer Conference is the premier place where educators, customers, manufacturers and suppliers of materials, equipment, tools and services come together. This event is the one place, one time of year, where you find the best of the best of the elastomer industry all under one roof. It provides a forum for the exchange of ideas, observations, regulatory reforms and emerging scientific technologies, as well as learning, networking, seeing current customers and making new ones. This conference takes place every October. It is held in Cleveland, OH on the odd numbered years and travels to different locations on the even numbered years.
Learn more HERE.