Developed for high-capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing, the HVL Models feature a dual test space and long test stroke. Understanding the critical importance of operator safety, these frames incorporate high-quality materials, components, and craftsmanship, and are ideal for testing metals, wire, fasteners, concrete, and wood.
- Proven designs originate from the Baldwin® and SATEC™ lines, and include some of the most rugged and durable machines ever made.
- Two test spaces make changing between tension and compression testing safer and more efficient - no need to remove heavy fixtures.
- Long test stroke accommodates a variety of test fixtures and applications.
- Choice of grip actuation options including crank and pinion, and hydraulic lever action
- Productivity panel with multiple function keys and displays improves ergonomics, and allows the operator to perform common testing functions and view key test information without returning to the computer workstation.
- Powerful, yet user-friendly materials testing software provides repeatable and reproducible results for simple to sophisticated testing requirements.
Range of Models
400WHVL (Wide Version)
600WHVL (Wide Version)
3,000 kN (675,000 lbf)
- ASTM A370, A615, C39, C109, E4, E8, E9, E83, E290, F606
- ISO 6892-1, 6892-2, 7438, 9513, 15630-1
- EN 10002-1, 10002-2, 10002-4
- JIS Z2248
- BS 4449
HVL with semi-open crosshead and hydraulic grip actuation
HVL with closed crosshead configuration and crank and pinion grip actuation