Designed for high-capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing, the DX Models feature a dual test space and single footprint. Understanding the critical importance of operator safety these frames incorporate high-quality materials, componenents, and craftsmanship and are ideal for testing metals, wire rod, fasteners, concrete, and wood.
Features and Benefits
- Two test space design makes changing between tension and compression testing safer and more efficient - no need to remove heavy fixtures
- Load frame, hydraulic power supply, and controller combined in a single package saves valuable floor space while providing a protective environment for hydraulic and electrical components.
- Convenient working height and ergonomic controls increase operator productivity and comfort
- Productivity panel with multiple function keys and displays improves ergonomics, and allows the operator to perform common testing functions and view key test information without returning to the computer
- Powerful, yet user-friendly materals testing software provides repeatable and reproducible results for simple to sophisticated testing requirements
Range of Models
DX Models conform to many international standards, including:
- ASTM A370, A615, C39, C109, E4, E8, E9, E290, F606
- ISO 6892-1, 6892-2, 7438, 7500-1, 9513, 15630-1
- BS 4449
- EN10002-1, 10002-2
- JIS Z2241, Z2248