Following are the minimum computer requirements necessary to install and operate Bluehill®
testing software properly on your system.
- Intel Pentium (Dual Core or Single Core) Processor with 2 GHz or faster clock speed
- 1 GB RAM
- Microsoft® Windows 7 Professional* or Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later
- DVD Drive
- Hard Drive with 1 GB free space
- Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768 high color
- 1 unused serial port (for ASMD only)
- 1 unused Ethernet port (Instron® 3300/5500/5900 only - 2 Ethernet ports if network accessibility is required)
Requirements further depend on add-on modules, such as a video extensometers. Contact us for the recommended configuration.
* Bluehill 3 is supported on 32-bit (starting 3.03) and 64-bit (starting 3.11) Windows 7 systems. Bluehill 2 and Bluehill Lite are also supported on 32-bit (starting v2.26) and 64-bit (starting v2.29) Windows 7 systems.