Industrial Series HDX Models
Designed for high-capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing, the HDX Models feature a dual test space and long test stroke. Understanding the critical importance of operator safety, these frames incorporate high-quality materials, components, and craftsmanship, and are ideal for testing metals, wire, fasteners, concrete, and wood.
Features and Benefits
- Two test space design makes changing between tension and compression testing safer and more efficient - no need to remove heavy fixtures
- Fully open-front grip design improves operator safety and throughput, and allows a limited number of jaw faces to cover a large range of specimen sizes
- Long test stroke accommodates a variety of test fixtures and applications, such as rebar bend tests
- Productivity panel with multiple function keys and displays improves ergonomics, and allows the operator to perform common testing functions and view key test information without returning to the computer
- Powerful, yet user-friendly materials testing software provides repeatable and reproducible results for simple to sophisticated testing requirements
- Variable pressure hydraulic power supply provides pressure on demand, reducing heat generation, increasing oil life, and eliminating the need for water cooling
- Optional closed head grip design available
Range of Models
- 1000HDX - 1,000 kN (220,000 lbf)
- 1500HDX - 1,500 kN (300,000 lbf)
- Metals - Bar, Plate, Pipe & Tube, Rebar, Structural
- Wire - Rod, Strand
- Concrete - Cubes, Cylinders, Beams
HDX Models conform to many international standards, including (but not limited to):
- ASTM A370, A615, C39, C109, E4, E8, E9, E83, E290, F606
- ISO 6892-1, 6892-2, 7438, 7500-1, 9513, 15630-1
- EN10002-1, 10002-2
- JIS Z2241, Z2248
- Contact us for additional standards compliance information
Featuring a dual test space and long test stroke HDX Models are designed for high-capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing.
- 403.5 KB
The trend toward high-strength, lightweight materials for the aerospace, energy, construction, and transportation industries requires materials testing systems to be durable, yet maintain precise control while generating critical test data. Software user interfaces must be easy to use, yet flexible enough to meet the increasing demands of the testing world. The Industrial Series delivers exceptional performance packaged in reliable, innovative system designs that offer superior accuracy and repeatability, improved safety, and an overall enhanced user experience.
- 13.0 MB
Bluehill Universal Software is built from the ground-up for touch interaction and an intuitive user experience. Discover simpler and smarter testing with features such as pre-loaded test methods, QuickTest in seconds, enhanced data exporting: and Instron Connect – a new feature that provides a direct communication link to Service. Users of previous versions of software such as Bluehill 2 and Bluehill 3 can easily upgrade to the newest version of Bluehill.
- 1.4 MB