3300 Floor Model Universal Testing Systems
The 3382 Floor Model Universal Testing System is ideal for tension and/or compression applications for tests up 100 kN (22,500 lbf); and provides simplicity, reliability, and affordability for heavy-duty quality control (QC) labs and productionion testing.
Features & Specifications
- 100 kN (22,500 lbf) capacity
- Maximum speed 500 mm/min (20 in/min)
- 1323 mm (51.3 in) vertical test space
- 100:1 force range (i.e. use the load cell to 1.0% of its capacity with no loss of accuracy)
- Load accuracy of 0.5% of indicated load
- 500Hz data acquisition rate (Bluehill® 3)
- 100Hz data acquisition rate (Bluehill & Bluehill Lite)
- Full software control (cyclic capability optional)
- Automatic transducer recognition
- Thousands of optional grips and fixtures
- Optional temperature chambers
- Color: Grey base with white columns
- Full CE compliance
Note: For load capacity requirements exceeding 100 kN, refer to the 5980 models.
Learn more about several complete, out-of-the-box testing systems that contain everything you need to begin testing. These pre-configured packages for quick delivery offer special pricing options.
Instron 3300 Series Universal Testing Systems for Tensile, Compression, Bend, and other material property tests.
- 12.0 MB
The 3300 floor models have been developed to address the requirements of standardized and routine testing. These models provide the user with Instron quality at the most affordable price. Load capacity from 100 kN to 250 kN with a maximum speed of 500 mm/min. These systems conform to all relevant European standards and carry a CE mark.
- 0.6 MB