2 in Cube or 3 in x 6 in Cylinder Fixture
W-1186-G | 2 in Cube or 3 in x 6 in Cylinder Fixture
Fixture for testing 2 in x 2 in cubes and 3 in x 6 in Sulfur Cap Cylinders on the 400RD in accordance with ASTM C-109, C-39 and AASHTO T97, T22.
- 3.125 in diameter by 8.25 in long upper spherically seated compression platen assembly with a scribed concentric circle of 2.9 in diameter. Platen has an RC-60 hardness and is flat within 0.0005 in in any direction. Platen has freedom to tilt 4 degrees in all directions.
- Lower compression pedestal and spacer for 2 in x 2 in cubes and 3 in x 6 in cylinders with an overall combined length of 9 in. Pedestal and spacer have an RC-60 hardness and are flat within 0.0005 in in any direction.
- Lower compression pedestal is 6.25 in diameter at the base and tapers to 3.25 in diameter with scribed concentric circles of 2.9 in and 3.125 in.
- Spacer has 2.9 in diameter and is 4 in long.
- 2.625 in maximum usable vertical test opening with 2 in x 2 in cube spacer installed and 6.625 in with spacer removed for testing 3 in x 6 in cylinders.
Upper fixture mounts in frame with a holding stem and set screw assembly.
|Accessory Diameter||79.4 mm (3.125 in)|
|Accessory Height||179.3 mm (7.06 in)|
|Accessory Length||438 mm (17.25 in)|
|Compatible Frame Models||400RD|
|Pressure Rating||690 MPa (100,000 psi)|
|Testing Standards||ASTM C109, ASTM C39, AASHTO T97, AASHTO T22|
|Upper Fitting||Ball Hitch|