Accessory to simulate torsion applications
Did you know your 5900 table model testing frame is capable of applying torque?
With a deep understanding of our customers' need for ‘real life’ torsion simulation, we have developed the torsion add-on for 5900 frames, which opens up the possibility for customers to test tamper-proof bottle tops for domestic or medical containers, cosmetic packaging, screw insertion and extraction forces, luer lock and caps, tubing, and many others including wires and threaded components. All of these can be tested on the same frame you currently use to perform your axial-only tests.
Why Add Torsion?
Many customers perform simple, multi-axis functional loading tests on their products; adding torsion further allows customers to accurately evaluate their product on one frame, potentially saving laboratory space and development time.
- Easily mounts to new and existing Instron frames
- Saves lab space by combining dedicated axial-only or torsion-only frames
- Compatible with existing fixtures (6 mm clevis pin connection)
- Meets requirements of ASTM F543, ASTM D7860, ISO 594, and others
- Uses Bluehill 3® Software with TestProfiler
- Reduced operator training
- Compatible with Bluehill’s large library of calculations
- IQ/OQ documentation available
- Compatible with ComplianceBuilder™ to meet 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Supported by Instron local service
Interested in Adding Torsion to Your System?
Are you maximizing your system's efficiency?
Upgrade to a new AVE 2 for improved performance