As always, C3 members were humbled by this experience. As so many individuals and families are in need, Instron was happy to do our part. Instron employees supported the United Way of Tri-Country in many ways this past year:
• Distributed over 1.5 million pounds of food to needy families
• Provided over 21,000 hot meals to hungry individuals and families
• Volunteered with a local preservation society to prepare their community farm for the winter season
• Distributed gifts to 1724 children as part of the annual “Hope for the Holidays” campaign
• Distributed new backpacks filled with school supplies to 904 children
We look forward to continuing the work in 2016!